I’ve been getting a lot of questions from Periscope about how to take something you’ve written about and turning it into a video. I will break down the 3 ways to make this happen in a simple, yet efficient way.
- It's the best way to remind people where they can buy your book or read your content.
- You’re able to refer people to your other avenues of your content.
- EXAMPLE: I did a Podcast on a certain topic, but I’ve now written a blog post that I can also refer my readers/listeners to.
- Go back to one of your old posts and update what has improved since then.
- EXAMPLE: 1 year ago I did a post on said topic, and this year I will bring that topic up, but in a Podcast.
- It’s really important to let yourself re-do a piece of content you could have done better in the first place.
- EXAMPLE: For a specific topic you only gave 400 words, and you know you could have given at least 1000.
The Mattieologie podcast (formerly #AskMattie) is posted Monday thru Friday. If you have a question for me on style, life or blogging, send your name, URL & city + your question to [email protected]. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.