Totally almost forgot to post the Things To Do list for this month. There's a lot going on here now that summer is just a hop, skip and jump away. First off, I have to say thank you to all of you who have been reading. Last month, so many of you visited the site that I had to get a new server. Good problem to have. I'm also adding some awesome new organizational + productivity + blogging content soon, so I hope you guys enjoy and get something out of it. This is all for you.
That being said, I've got a bit to do this month:
- To eliminate some clutter and add some cushion to our savings account, I'm having a garage sale at the end of the month. I have no idea what I'm doing, so thank goodness for Pinterest.
- I'm creating some oh-so-awesome content called Mattie Manuals that should be ready to go at the end of the month for you. That's all I can tell you, but I promise it's good.
- Also, to quality control the content here, I'll be doing a reader survey towards the end of the summer. I want to be helpful, so the survey will give some specifics on what you guys like and what's actually helping you.
- I've done "Ask Mattie" (or may even call it Marvelously, Mattie - but will anyone get it? Am I taking this "M" thing too far?) in the past as videos on my YouTube channel, but after being inspired by Ask Pat, MyTaughtYou and The Lively Show, I've decided to turn it into a mini podcast. I just want to answer your questions in depth while being transparent, and I think a podcast is where I'll be able to do that best. I'm a talker, so audio is best.
- MUST. WORK. OUT. CONSISTENTLY. Because, swimsuit season.
- Now, that the backyard is cleared, I can really focus on making our outdoor space beautiful. Got some inspiration the other day.
- If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed (or even asked about) my hair and the many questions I get about it. It's a crochet wig, because I just don't have the time to maintain my natural hair on a daily basis. I made one for a follower once and then 10 wigs later, I kinda have something going here. So I've decided that I'll treat it as a business - somewhat separate - from the blog. I may even document the process in case any of you had any ideas how to pull that off. If you are interested in a wig for now, email me at [email protected] and I'll send you all the info: pricing, turnaround, textures, shipping, etc.
As usual, if you're into this Things To Do list template, you can download it here for free.99.