@wjprather on Twitter wants to know what my ‘why’ is and how I’m able to stay motivated. I’m going to tell you why I blog and the best ways to stay motivated even on the days you don’t feel like it.
WHY I BLOG
- I wanted to figure out a way to make a living off of being myself.
- It was important for me to show others how to do the same.
- I believe that every single person can make a living off of what they love to do.
HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED
- My husband & daughter are the ones who motivate me. They are the reason I made the decision to work harder than the average person.
- Having the luxury to not go to a 9-5 and having the ability to spend time with my family.
- The possibility of creating the situation where my husband can quit his 9 to 5, and we can take Maizah to school daily.
- The ability to make my wildest dreams come true.
The Mattieologie podcast (formerly #AskMattie) is posted Monday thru Friday. If you have a question for me on style, life or blogging, send your name, URL & city + your question to [email protected]. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/221293279" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]