@Chocl8FashnPR wants to know how I’m able to balance everything going on in my life, and I’m going to break down the 3 things I do to simplify it all.
- Sometimes we think about the things we want to do, but you have to isolate a specific time to plan what you need to do.
- For Example: When it comes to blogging, I have to plan my content ahead of time in order to get everything done.
ASKING FOR HELP
- Sometimes asking for help can seem scary or overbearing, but it will benefit you in the end.
- If someone can help you, they will. So don’t be afraid to ask.
- Set expectations and utilize the people around you.
- While this is the last thing you want to hear, you have to accept the fact that you’re human.
- You won’t be able to get everything done.
- For Example: Gwen Stefani said in an interview that she accepts the fact that she fails at least once a day.
- The goal should not be perfection, but progression.
- Balance is what you make it.
The Mattieologie podcast (formerly #AskMattie) is posted Monday thru Friday. If you have a question for me on style, life or blogging, send your name, URL & city + your question to [email protected]. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.