Nailah, from www.TheMiscellaneousFiles.com, isn’t sure how to create multiple lists in MailChimp and wants to know the process. I break down the easiest way to use one MailChimp account for two blogs.
CREATE A LIST
- First step is to name the list.
- Always name the list appropriately so that it’s easy to find.
TYPES OF FORMS
- Figure out what it is you need from people.
- EXAMPLE: Do you need their first name only? Do you want to know the city they’re from?
- It’s the best way to gather up data on your readers.
The Mattieologie podcast (formerly #AskMattie) is posted Monday thru Friday. If you have a question for me on style, life or blogging, send your name, URL & city + your question to [email protected]. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.